With the SEM Centrifuge concentrator, it allows separation with high capacity and fine particle size. It provides long usage with its internal equipment being completely stainless.
It has an adjustable speed control up to 50-60 times the gravitational force.
It can provide high efficiency especially in precious metals such as gold and platinum.
It provides manual and automatic use.
There are 2 pumps in the system, one of which gives clean water to the system and the other performs washing.
The system is fully automated and continuous personnel work is not required.
With PLC Screen Easy Using
- Easy water pressure adjustment
- With PLC Screen Easy Using
- Speed adjustment
- Special interior design with precious metal enrichment.
- Long lifetime by polyethylene or polyurethane lining and chamber.
- Hopper Chassis Steel 1040 or 306 Stainless Steel.
- Ease of use with prescription
|Capacity - Solid (kgh)||<2500||<12000||<60000||<110000|
|Max Feed Particle Size||4mm||4mm||4mm||4mm|
|Motor power||1.1 Kw||4 Kw||11 Kw||30 Kw|
|Proces Water Pressure||2-3 bar||2-3 bar||2-3 bar||2-3 bar|
|Weight||~180 kg||~580 kg||~970 kg||~1870 kg|